Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe ( Gebrüder Wegerhoff, Lüdenscheid )

Article about: Good day everyone! Would like to show You a new addition, Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe made by Gebrüder Wegerhoff, Lüdenscheid. It's not in the best shape, but still it's a nice,original

Default Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe ( Gebrüder Wegerhoff, Lüdenscheid )

Good day everyone!
    Would like to show You a new addition, Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe made by Gebrüder Wegerhoff, Lüdenscheid.
    It's not in the best shape, but still it's a nice,original piece and fairly rare ( in my opinioin ).

With best wishes
    Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe ( Gebrüder Wegerhoff, Lüdenscheid )   Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe ( Gebrüder Wegerhoff, Lüdenscheid )  

Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe ( Gebrüder Wegerhoff, Lüdenscheid )   Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe ( Gebrüder Wegerhoff, Lüdenscheid )  

Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe ( Gebrüder Wegerhoff, Lüdenscheid )   Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe ( Gebrüder Wegerhoff, Lüdenscheid )  

Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe ( Gebrüder Wegerhoff, Lüdenscheid )  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe ( Gebrüder Wegerhoff, Lüdenscheid )
    P
    Many

This is a variant that I'm not familiar with...Unusual Catch, reminds me of the Catch seen on the Arno Walpach Versions...Looking forward to opinions on this example as well...
    Thanks for showing!!
    cheers, Glenn

A nice original GWL LGAB. The condition though poor, is about par for the course with these. It's also a rather uncommon badge and difficult to find so you did well getting it.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

a bit salty but good one.

?

Maybe not the best condition, but it looks great in my opinion.

Well done, a good award, I have one of these (pictured below), my favourite maker personally, but we each have our own top choices! Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe ( Gebrüder Wegerhoff, Lüdenscheid )   Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe ( Gebrüder Wegerhoff, Lüdenscheid )  

Thanks a lot gentleman!!
    With best wishes
    Peter