Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe by Junker?

Article about: Unmarked badge which I believe is Junker from the adler design. Any opinions please? It is unissued.

?

Default Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe by Junker?

Unmarked badge which I believe is Junker from the adler design. Any opinions please? It is unissued.Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe  by Junker?Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe  by Junker?Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe  by Junker?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe  by Junker?
    P
    Many

What is the discoloration seen in the lightning bolt and in the cloud...Is this a cased badge?
    cheers, Glenn

No Juncker attributed badge. Based on the pics looks like a "Hammer & Söhne" badge.

Joe

?

This is an unissued one wrapped in its original tissue paper - unfortunately not boxed. I assume the discoloration is oxidation or somesuch?? Thanks for the update on possible maker - I hope to add this to my collection. Is $200 OK?

Quote by Kradmelder View Post
    No Juncker attributed badge. Based on the pics looks like a "Hammer & Söhne" badge.

Joe
    Hi Al,
    I agree with Joe on this one, it appears to be made by JE Hammer & Sohne.
    Here is my example posted recently to compare.
    Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe, JE Hammer & Sohne, Geringswalde
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thanks for the pics Ralph, they certainly look like twins! Is the price good?

That's a good price...I paid $175 for this one-piece Arno Walpach-produced example a few years ago...
    Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe  by Junker?   Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe  by Junker?  

?

Thanks Glenn.