Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe, My First LuftWaffe Badge

Article about: I always liked the design of this badge, so I snagged it. Sorry some of the pics aren't the best due to my shakey ass hands. what say ye gents Thanks in Advance General P

I'm with Ned, folks seem to forget these were mass produced. Who knows what the quality control was like. Every award rejected was a waste, so certain imperfections were no doubt overlooked. Quirky originality IMO. Stewy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe, My First LuftWaffe Badge
    P
    Many

Thanks guys. It was something I should have seen when I first had it in hand. so when I pulled it out I got nervous. But I like it, its a keeper and as you say is quirky
    General P

MAP
    ?

I have no issue. As Ned and Stewy said, it is what it is and part of the history... whether factory reject, pried loose after catching onto equipment in the heat of battle or something else. I personally don't think it was messed with.

I love been there awards that show use but that are still in decent condition. Like who wouldn't want this IAB (of course only if it came with provenance...

Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe, My First LuftWaffe Badge
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi,

A very nice badge indeed.
    I'm looking for a good one as well ;-)
    regards,
    Pierre

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3