Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Erdkampfabzeichen Luftwaffe -- ORIGINAL or REPRODUCTION (Museumanfertigung) ?

Article about: Hi all !! Hereby three photos of a Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen which I'm interested in, but I am to be honest a bit cautious, because I saw at another German dealer who is selling Museumanfe

Default Erdkampfabzeichen Luftwaffe -- ORIGINAL or REPRODUCTION (Museumanfertigung) ?

Hi all !!

Hereby three photos of a Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen which I'm interested in, but I am to be honest a bit cautious,
    because I saw at another German dealer who is selling Museumanfertigungen (postwar copies as copies) based on the late war Arno Wallpach (Vienna) models.
    The piece above (three images) is priced 250 Euro. Another dealer, Weitze, sells Arno Wallpach (non marked) Museumanfertigungen for 35 Euro .. but honestly described as postwar.

Thinking that the LW Erdkampfabzeichen above is [[[ based on own study ... the seller doesn't describe any manufacturer ]]] a piece perhaps by Arno Wallpach (Vienna) as manufacturer.

Is the piece above an Original LW Erdkampfabzeichen? Late war Arno Wallpach? OR a good quality postwar copy? ... Sorry I'm still a rookie .... trying to learn and study and

PLEASE TO COMPARE ONLINE WITH THE HONESTLY DESCRIBED COPIES itemnumbers(s) 152847 in the current online stock at Weitze.

Thanks for your help and suggestions... If nice/better and original suggestions for other payable, but Original LW Erdkampfabzeichen -preferably with manufacturers mark and a bit wear are welcome by sending private message(s).

Erdkampfabzeichen Luftwaffe -- ORIGINAL or REPRODUCTION (Museumanfertigung) ?Erdkampfabzeichen Luftwaffe -- ORIGINAL or REPRODUCTION (Museumanfertigung) ?Erdkampfabzeichen Luftwaffe -- ORIGINAL or REPRODUCTION (Museumanfertigung) ?

thanks in advance!!!

Startingcollector
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Erdkampfabzeichen Luftwaffe -- ORIGINAL or REPRODUCTION (Museumanfertigung) ?   Erdkampfabzeichen Luftwaffe -- ORIGINAL or REPRODUCTION (Museumanfertigung) ?  

Attached Images Attached Images Erdkampfabzeichen Luftwaffe -- ORIGINAL or REPRODUCTION (Museumanfertigung) ? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Erdkampfabzeichen Luftwaffe -- ORIGINAL or REPRODUCTION (Museumanfertigung) ?
    P
    Many

Hereby the POSTWAR MUSEUMANFERTIGUNGEN (postwar copies) at Weitze for 35 Euro to compare:

Erdkampfabzeichen Luftwaffe -- ORIGINAL or REPRODUCTION (Museumanfertigung) ?

CBH
    ?

The cast lower hardware catch is a Red Flag only found on Fakes.

Hello based off this thread from WAF I'd say it's a postwar copy. Mainly because it's lacking the indentation where the bend occurs in the pin around the hinge. And it also has smooth cutouts and surrounding edge of the reverse of the badge. Other opinions are of course welcome. Best regards.

Brian

The aws gab - Page 2 - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums