Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Erinnerung an den 13. März 1938

Article about: Finally have a niced cased example with plenty of patina , hope you like her Nick

Default Re: Erinnerung an den 13. März 1938

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Can't say i've ever seen a cased Memel, i assume they must exist but I've been keeping an eye out for a few years now. it took long enough to find simply a loose version.
    They are around Glenn, but never seem to come up for sale However they are the same as the Sudetenland and Austrian cases !

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images Erinnerung an den 13. März 1938  Erinnerung an den 13. März 1938 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Erinnerung an den 13. März 1938
    P
    Many

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    They are around Glenn, but never seem to come up for sale However they are the same as the Sudetenland and Austrian cases !

Nick
    Nick, do you know if the Memel medal used the exact same case as the Austia medal case?

/Jonas

Quote by spunkmaja View Post
    Nick, do you know if the Memel medal used the exact same case as the Austia medal case?

/Jonas
    That I dont know Jonas. They look very similar. Hopefully someone here may know the answer

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Very nice purchase, Nick! Thanks for showing.

Regards

It was my understanding that the Memel medal didn't come cased...but I can not remember where I heard that. I have seen packets for them...but never a case. You will sometimes see the Czech and Austrian medal mixed up in each others boxes.

Nice medals in this thread by the way!
    Chrys

Quote by winterhilfswerk Book View Post
    It was my understanding that the Memel medal didn't come cased...but I can not remember where I heard that. I have seen packets for them...but never a case. You will sometimes see the Czech and Austrian medal mixed up in each others boxes.

Nice medals in this thread by the way!
    Chrys
    You could well be right there Chyrs

Nick

Beautiful pair.
    Great stuff Nick.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2