Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Etui/Case WIEDERHOLUNGSSPANGE ZUM EK 2. KLASSE

Article about: Good day everyone. I have some doubts and questions about this etui/case. Seller says it is case for Verwundetenabzeichen schwarz, but than the case should be in black color and not in red!?

Default Etui/Case WIEDERHOLUNGSSPANGE ZUM EK 2. KLASSE

Good day everyone.
    I have some doubts and questions about this etui/case. Seller says it is case for Verwundetenabzeichen schwarz, but than the case should be in black color and not in red!?
    Instead for me it looks, that it could actually be a case for Wiederholungsspange for EK 2.klasse. Looks to be period & I think it is original case. Would like to hear Your helpful opinions.
    Thanks and best regards,
    Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Etui/Case WIEDERHOLUNGSSPANGE ZUM EK 2. KLASSE   Etui/Case WIEDERHOLUNGSSPANGE ZUM EK 2. KLASSE  

Etui/Case WIEDERHOLUNGSSPANGE ZUM EK 2. KLASSE  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Etui/Case WIEDERHOLUNGSSPANGE ZUM EK 2. KLASSE
    P
    Many

Hi Peter..
    The case is for a wound badge! They also came in red as the one you show here.

Quote by Ullergaard View Post
    Hi Peter..
    The case is for a wound badge! They also came in red as the one you show here.
    Hello.
    Thanks for You answer. I know that the red cases came for Wound badge in Silver, I do have couple of them as well. But was there red cases also for the black wound badge??
    Tak og mvh,
    Regards,
    Peter

Please see this thread Peter.
    Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Dritte Stufe, miniature
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Please see this thread Peter.
    Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Dritte Stufe, miniature
    Ralph.
    Thanks a lot Ralph. Nice set You have there!
    That's interesting. At least I was correct, that it is not from the wound badge, cause as far as I know, black wound badges came only in black cases.
    Regards,
    Peter

raz
    ?

Hello Peter here is mine and it also came with a silver miniature mothers cross . Bottom of box has roman numeral 2 and inside has 2.35 , maybe the price ?? Anyway you have a nice etui .

Etui/Case WIEDERHOLUNGSSPANGE ZUM EK 2. KLASSEEtui/Case WIEDERHOLUNGSSPANGE ZUM EK 2. KLASSEEtui/Case WIEDERHOLUNGSSPANGE ZUM EK 2. KLASSEEtui/Case WIEDERHOLUNGSSPANGE ZUM EK 2. KLASSE

Hi.
    Thanks for showing Your pictures.
    It's not mine, as I wrote before, seller insisted that it is for the black wound badge.
    I found out that it's for Mutterkreuz and passed, because I am interested only in combat awards.
    Thanks and regards,
    Peter