MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Etui for Deutsches Kreuz in Gold?

Article about: Is this an original case?

?

Default Etui for Deutsches Kreuz in Gold?

Is this an original case?

Etui for Deutsches Kreuz in Gold?Etui for Deutsches Kreuz in Gold?Etui for Deutsches Kreuz in Gold?Etui for Deutsches Kreuz in Gold?Etui for Deutsches Kreuz in Gold?Etui for Deutsches Kreuz in Gold?Etui for Deutsches Kreuz in Gold?
    Last edited by rbminis; 11-02-2014 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Etui for Deutsches Kreuz in Gold?
    P
    Many

If it is the one from German War Booty? I'd have no problem with it, if it is from there. very nice shape

It'a a good type III case that evidence indicates was used almost exclusively by Zimmermann (20) and Klein (134). My Klein cross has the identical case.

Regards, Ned.

Etui for Deutsches Kreuz in Gold?
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Thank you kindly gentlemen. Beautiful example Ned!!!!!

Quote by Jose Cabrera View Post
    both fakes... then
    Please explain your reasons for these comments or I will delete your posts.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Ned really knows his stuff, I go with him.

Attachment 760274

i think the ending of the box are not suitable , that i have a sewing seems unusual in these cases , also that the vinyl

EASY CAP!!!
    Can you construct a coherent sentence to explain your concerns please? What do you mean by 'vinyl'? There is none. And 'sewing', what the hell's all that about? I understand that English may not be your first language, but what you're saying in any language is plain wrong, you don't know what you're talking about mate.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

i think the ending of the box are not suitable , that i have a sewing seems unusual in these cases , also that the vinyl

EASY CAP!!!
    This is not an explanation, this is a puzzle.
    If you live in California, you can speak english.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)