Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

fakes or real?

Article about: hi everybody i am going to post pictures from 2 medals, i have no experience in buying originals medals, so i would like to have your opinion if they are fake or true. Thank you.

Default fakes or real?

hi everybody i am going to post pictures from 2 medals, i have no experience in buying originals medals, so i would like to have your opinion if they are fake or true. Thank you.

fakes or real?fakes or real?fakes or real?fakes or real?fakes or real?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement fakes or real?
    P
    Many

Default Re: fakes or real?

I see no problems with either, but the Eastern Front medal is in quite poor condition and I would certainly not pay a high dollar for it because of this.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    I see no problems with either, but the Eastern Front medal is in quite poor condition and I would certainly not pay a high dollar for it because of this.
    each one price: 850 pesos (not dollars) here dollar price depends on.......Dollar "blue" its like 8 pesos and "official" dolar its almost 5 pesos. I am afraid of buying a copy. 850 its money, but not so much, you know that when you are a collector there is no price for an original price.

850 Mexican Pesos is nearly 70 US Dollars-Way too much money for the Eastern Front Medal in this condition. It is one of the most common and profusely produced medals in the TR. Likewise, the Sudetenland is also Very much over-priced.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    850 Mexican Pesos is nearly 70 US Dollars-Way too much money for the Eastern Front Medal in this condition. It is one of the most common and profusely produced medals in the TR. Likewise, the Sudetenland is also Very much over-priced.
    I am from Argentina, not from Mexico....here we got pesos called "argentinian pesos". its not so much for an original medal. here we dont have so many nazi era stuff, because of that nazi era stuff is very expensive.