Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe.

Article about: Any opinions on the authenticity of this Luftwaffe paratrooper Badge? It is marked on the back but not sure what the mark is for.

?

Default Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe.

Any opinions on the authenticity of this Luftwaffe paratrooper Badge? It is marked on the back but not sure what the mark is for.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe.   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe.  

Last edited by Adrian; 01-27-2013 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German Terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Luftwaffe Paratrooper Badge

You could use it as a fishing weight! Seriously, everything is wrong about this one. The eagle, wreath and rear hardware are a mile off compared to a real one. Here is an example of another confirmed fake, as you can see there is no difference.

Regards, Ned.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe.  
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    You could use it as a fishing weight! Seriously, everything is wrong about this one. The eagle, wreath and rear hardware are a mile off compared to a real one. Here is an example of another confirmed fake, as you can see there is no difference.

Regards, Ned.
    Just hope it gets snagged on the rocks ! haha

?

It would be the most expensive fishing weight I've ever bought! Is the mark on the eagle a real mark or is that just put there to deceive?

Assmann. The badge that is, not you....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Also a simple fake.

Fishing weight, many thanks for my English. It's new!