Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres---Original or Reproduction???

Article about: My Fellow Collectors: Hello! I need some second opinions on this Army Paratrooper Badge. Its unmarked. Late War piece. This is item an original or reproduction. Thank you so much for your he

Default Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres---Original or Reproduction???

My Fellow Collectors:
    Hello! I need some second opinions on this German WW2 Army Paratrooper Badge. Its unmarked. Late War piece. Is this item an original or reproduction? Thank you so much for your help and assistance. Have a wonderful day!
    Last edited by rbminis; 07-31-2015 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres---Original or Reproduction???
    P
    Many

its got possibilitys but not sure.

Not one for me. The eagle seems to attempt to mimic the FLL type but there are critical differences in my opinion, and the rear set up looks like that on the Juncker 1943 pattern. The wreath detail seems poor and looks almost as if it's cast. Too many anomalies that don't add up from my chair.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Please figure out how to orient your photos properly before posting.
    It is not fair to the members you are asking for help to have to look at them sideways and figure out if they are good or not. Sometimes even when they are posted the right way it is still difficult to tell the originals from the copies.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks Ralph. Unfortunately, I cannot rotate the images; however, if you click on the individual pictures they appear correctly. When I uploaded the images onto the forum they appeared sideways for some reason.

Cast for me too. Look at the eagles wings, a giveaway IMO, sorry. Stewy

I'll "trice" the cast vote I'm afraid, the reverse of the wreath shows several pitting flaws from casting. Leon.

Thanks guys for the feedback. I thought it was reproduction as well. I just needed to be sure. Don't worry I did't buy this item.