Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen(A)

Article about: Hello all , I am looking at this award on Bruce's site ,it looks a great piece by Assman to me, nicely maker marked and showing the "ejector" mark impressions to the obverse. The f

Default Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen(A)

Hello all , I am looking at this award on Bruce's site ,it looks a great piece by Assman to me, nicely maker marked and showing the "ejector" mark impressions to the obverse. The finish has almost completely been absorbed but that's the passage of time for you! What are your thoughts gentlemen, thanks in advance, Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen(A)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen(A)
    P
    Many

No problems with this one for me Leon. A genuine L/64 "mold 2" by Assmann from what i'm looking at. I must say that you're really starting to get an "eye" for genuine pieces just lately, well done mate.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thanks Ned , as I'm sure you would say , there is no substitute for studying originals, taking advice and knowledge from learned collectors like yourself and even more studying! Leon.

Hi Leon,

i am not to familar with this very late war badges from Assmann and there are very good fakes around, but your shown badge is looking fine for me too.

Regards
    Joe

Thanks Joe , I have bought it from Bruce Hermann so between us all I hope our combined experience has found a good one! Leon.