Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Fantasy German ww2 montage

Article about: Picked this up around a year ago discovered some genuine bits and one major copy, although at the time i had no idea of what was real or not i quite liked the piece and handed over £10 for i

Quote by greatwhite View Post
    Little update here I have decided to remove the medal and replace it with a genuine item either service medal ideally eastern front does anyone know or have one to move on any links appreciated steve
    If you meant an Russian front medal there's one for sale here!...RUSSIAN FRONT MEDAL - MARKED RING - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fantasy German ww2 montage
    P
    Many

Cheers Gunny that should do the job I dint have much experience with these does it appear ligit

Thats too expensive, Hiscol has better examples for less money. 30 Euro without packet in very good condition and 55 Euro in mint condition with packet. Hiscol is a very good dealer.

Hiscoll Military Antiques

Quote by greatwhite View Post
    Cheers Gunny that should do the job I dint have much experience with these does it appear ligit
    It is legit but as Douglas says you can get them cheaper, the choice is yours!...

Thanks Douglas, purchase made, i did not need the packet with it going into the frame, let me know if you have a spring clean? anything considered.
    Steve

Medal has arrived maker marked 60,(thanks Douglas) very happy with it, i will replace it with the fake blood order and then i suppose this piece will no longer be fantasy but genuine, heads up for Hiscoll, super dealer and well worth a look around his site.

Mario is one of my favourite dealers.

Cheers buddy, yes he will become one of mine too, very reasonable prices and super service, now ebay for this damn fake blood order medal me thinks, or i could let the dog wear it.

Finally got round to adding this to the mount, i resisted any temptation to connect the ribbon as the ring itself is also worth viewing, thanks to everyone who advised here
    Steve

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2