Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

A few ribbon bar questions

Article about: I bought these ribbon bars recently along with a uniform button for \\$45, and I wanted to ask a few questions, because these are the first I've bought and I don't know much about them. I beli

?

Default A few ribbon bar questions

I bought these ribbon bars recently along with a uniform button for $45, and I wanted to ask a few questions, because these are the first I've bought and I don't know much about them. I believe the ribbons are (clockwise from left) KvKII with swords (missing), Heer 4 year and Memel, WWI Iron Cross second class, WWI service cross with swords and 25 year faithful service and, lastly, KvKII with swords. Am I correct with my identification, or are these actually fake? Also, do you guys know if I overpaid for them? Finally, what are the medal bits along with the ribbon bars? I think they might be American, but I don't know.

Thanks in advance for any additional insight into these!

A few ribbon bar questions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A few ribbon bar questions
    P
    Many

It isn't the Memel Medal, it's the Sudetenland Annexation Medal with Prague Castle Bar...
    The bottom single bars are US First Lieutenant, the double-bars are US Captain...
    cheers, Glenn

?

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    It isn't the Memel Medal, it's the Sudetenland Annexation Medal with Prague Castle Bar...
    The bottom single bars are US First Lieutenant, the double-bars are US Captain...
    cheers, Glenn
    Thank you! I rarely buy medals and awards, but I liked this one. Can you tell from the photo if they're genuine ones?

Everything looks good to me, friend...You're already aware that the small sword-device is missing from the KvKII...
    Thanks for showing, always happy to help a fellow Forum Member!
    cheers, Glenn

?

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Everything looks good to me, friend...You're already aware that the small sword-device is missing from the KvKII...
    Thanks for showing, always happy to help a fellow Forum Member!
    cheers, Glenn
    Thank you again! I appreciate it greatly.

well done Glenn.

?

Nice buys.

?

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Nice buys.
    Thank you!

As a side note, I have a small box of U.S. military stuff that I will donate to the raffle if I get enough to make it worthwhile. It sometimes comes along with German militaria that I buy.