Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Flak-Kampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe badge

Article about: Flak-Kampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe badge.this one has one missing wing.but it looks like it was made like that.as you can not see where one has come off.

Default Flak-Kampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe badge

Flak-Kampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe badge.this one has one missing wing.but it looks like it was made like that.as you can not see where one has come off.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flak-Kampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe badge   Flak-Kampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe badge  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flak-Kampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe badge
    P
    Many

Hello OT. The badge is imo a good period piece the detail and hardware match up well to known originals right down to the semi-hollow reverse. However it certainly is damaged as it would of certainly had both wings. Compare to this one. Best regards.

Brian

Flak-Kampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe badgeFlak-Kampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe badge

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/attac...e-snc00409.jpg

These were never made with one wing, it simply has broken off a long time ago and has tarnished at the break.
    Here is my ball hinge to compare. Although the catch is different, they are very similar in construction.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by bsiwula1 View Post
    Hello OT. The badge is imo a good period piece the detail and hardware match up well to known originals right down to the semi-hollow reverse. However it certainly is damaged as it would of certainly had both wings. Compare to this one. Best regards.

Brian

Flak-Kampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe badgeFlak-Kampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe badge

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/attac...e-snc00409.jpg
    Hi bsiwula1 thanks for that i think it also is a good one.but the wing has had to of come off a long time ago.as you can not see where it has come off.

Quote by rbminis View Post
    These were never made with one wing, it simply has broken off a long time ago and has tarnished at the break.
    Here is my ball hinge to compare. Although the catch is different, they are very similar in construction.
    Ralph.

yes i think it has broken off a long time ago and has tarnished alot at the break.

OT is this a piece you own or are you looking to buy? I don't doubt it was old damage but will definitely effect it's value. If it's an example you are happy with that's all that matters just obviously keep the damage in mind in regards to value as regardless new or old; damage is damage and should be considered when discussing purchasing and or later should you decide to upgrade selling. Best regards.

Brian

Quote by bsiwula1 View Post
    OT is this a piece you own or are you looking to buy? I don't doubt it was old damage but will definitely effect it's value. If it's an example you are happy with that's all that matters just obviously keep the damage in mind in regards to value as regardless new or old; damage is damage and should be considered when discussing purchasing and or later should you decide to upgrade selling. Best regards.

Brian
    hi no its one a friend of my has.he got this one and i think 3 or 4 more ww2 badges at a shop here in town.i think he got the lot for under $100.i think he is happy with them all.but a damage one is not for me..