Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe

Article about: I had just received this set from an auction lately. looking for opinions. The detail work on this badge is Excellent in my opinion. The flack helper patch came with it. thanks, John

Default Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe

I had just received this set from an auction lately. looking for opinions. The detail work on this badge is Excellent in my opinion. The flack helper patch came with it.
    thanks,
    John

Flakkampfabzeichen der LuftwaffeFlakkampfabzeichen der LuftwaffeFlakkampfabzeichen der LuftwaffeFlakkampfabzeichen der LuftwaffeFlakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe
    P
    Many

Nice badge John, would it be possible to see the rear of the flak patch please.

Hi John,

Unfortunately the badge is an old fake known as the "Claw Foot Fake" after the odd looking claw turning inwards on the left foot as you look at it. This badge can be found unmarked, accreditted to Juncker, S&L, Assmann, B&NL and others besides Weidmann. If you can get your money back do so. I can't comment on the veracity of the cloth patch.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hello John,
    I also notice that the maker's mark is not correct, the letter "W" is too heavy as is the circle.
    Here is the mark on my Infanterie Sturmabzeichen and Panzerkampf Abzeichen.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe   Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

thanks Guys That is what I needed to know.
    Don't have much in it. I will get a picture of the reverse side of the patch.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.