Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe

Article about: Here is a second badge I saw. I am a little more suspicious about this one. Please give your opinions. Thanks, William

Default Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe

Here is a second badge I saw. I am a little more suspicious about this one. Please give your opinions.

Thanks,

William

Flakkampfabzeichen der LuftwaffeFlakkampfabzeichen der LuftwaffeFlakkampfabzeichen der LuftwaffeFlakkampfabzeichen der LuftwaffeFlakkampfabzeichen der LuftwaffeFlakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe
    Last edited by rbminis; 08-01-2016 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe
    P
    Many

I'm afraid not. I would thoroughly recommend you make use of the forum search button to help you familiarise yourself with what's good or bad. It won't take long to learn some of the basics when it comes to trash or treasure.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    I'm afraid not. I would thoroughly recommend you make use of the forum search button to help you familiarise yourself with what's good or bad. It won't take long to learn some of the basics when it comes to trash or treasure.

Regards, Ned.
    Thanks Ned,

I learn so much when I use the forum. But, like this item I saw it on the street and have no time to check the forum as I have one opportunity to buy or not. I know this individual well so he is waiting to hear what all of you think. Again, I knew I could not possibly purchase an original for $26. But some guys really luck out. Not in my case. It is fun to post pictures and get replies. This is where the learning takes place.

Thanks,

William

Hi Will, a poor fake as Ned said, looks like a very soft metal as it appears to have been bent and straightened at some point, also that pin block is a real weak mess. Leon.

Thanks Leon,

I really do not go looking for anything specific. When out on the street I see these interesting items and they catch my attention. They look possible until I see the real thing but I do not have the ability to check this website until back home. When I look at originals I can easily see the difference. This is fun learning more. Thanks for your help with the education process.

William