Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe Gustav Brehmer, Markneukirchen

Article about: Hello..Is this Flak badge original? Any comments will be greatly appreciated. The pictures are from the sellers site, so if need better ones please let me know. Thanks Jim

Default Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe Gustav Brehmer, Markneukirchen

Hello..Is this Flak badge original? Any comments will be greatly appreciated. The pictures are from the sellers site, so if need better ones please let me know. Thanks Jim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe Gustav Brehmer, Markneukirchen  
    Attached Images Attached Images Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe Gustav Brehmer, Markneukirchen  Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe Gustav Brehmer, Markneukirchen 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe Gustav Brehmer, Markneukirchen
    P
    Many

Default Re: Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe Gustav Brehmer, Markneukirchen

Looks cast to me! Let's see what others have to say...

?

The photos don't fill me with confidence but maybe it is just the photos. Perhaps you could ask for some better, evenly lit images?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thank you for your comments. I will ask for better pictures. Regards Jim

These are the latest pictures. Hope they are good enough. Thanks again...Jim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe Gustav Brehmer, Markneukirchen   Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe Gustav Brehmer, Markneukirchen  

That's much better! I think it is a nice nickel silver Brehmer!

?

What a difference a photo makes! It demonstrates how a flash can make things seem very different. I agree with Chrys, an original badge.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Adrian and Winterhilfswerk Book thank you for your comments. I figured I had either had a expensive repo or a cheap badge. The sun finally came out here so I was able to snap better pictures....Jim

Hello Jim,
    I think this is an original badge. It appears to have a plate on the catch. If so, I think the catch is a replacement. Here are a couple of photos of my example to compare. Hope this helps,
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe Gustav Brehmer, Markneukirchen   Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe Gustav Brehmer, Markneukirchen  

Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe Gustav Brehmer, Markneukirchen  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)