Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe. Original?

Article about: Came across this Flak Abzeichen badge for sale. I have little knowledge of these badges so any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Default Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe. Original?

Came across this Flak Abzeichen badge for sale. I have little knowledge of these badges so any help would be appreciated!
    Thanks!

Last edited by rbminis; 10-02-2019 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe. Original?
    P
    Many

The lack of detail on the obverse, and the rough reverse lead me to believe this is a copy of a Juncker Flak Abzeichen.
    Wait for other opinions.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

I'm really not sure on this one but I'm leaning gently towards it being a good one. I only study them occasionally so not a pro. So happy to stand corrected or defer to others.

I will say that the glare and angle of the photos make it hard to see some of the fine details to compare to others.

This is a 1st Pattern wreath and eagle. Over time they switched to the 2nd Pattern (worn dies?).

From what I can see of the obverse, it is a very close match to this one with one exception (see below). That said I could be missing something.

Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe by Juncker

As noted above, the one big thing that is different is what appears to be some crud or die wear in the green circle. That said, I have seen this on another example that is declared an original (see post 8 in link below).

Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe - Juncker.

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)