Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Fliegerschützenabzeichen für Bordfunker Please help ID

Article about: Hi guys, i am back from never ending hunt with some new goodies. this badge is unmarked, but i am very concern about the catch and construction. Looks bronze to me. As always your replies ar

Default Fliegerschützenabzeichen für Bordfunker Please help ID

Hi guys, i am back from never ending hunt with some new goodies.
    this badge is unmarked, but i am very concern about the catch and construction. Looks bronze to me.

As always your replies are greatly appreciated.
    Dmitry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fliegerschützenabzeichen für Bordfunker Please help ID   Fliegerschützenabzeichen für Bordfunker Please help ID  

Fliegerschützenabzeichen für Bordfunker Please help ID   Fliegerschützenabzeichen für Bordfunker Please help ID  

Fliegerschützenabzeichen für Bordfunker Please help ID   Fliegerschützenabzeichen für Bordfunker Please help ID  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fliegerschützenabzeichen für Bordfunker Please help ID
    P
    Many

Another fake I'm afraid Dmitry, note the dreaded post war Souval "claw" catch again plus the overall crappy appearance of base metal, hardware and rivets.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Dmitry I would hold off on buying badges and buy a very good reference book it will save you money and educate you at the same time .. Gary

Hi Dmitry, Ned is spot on as ever, that post war Souval catch is the biggest give away, it also looks as though it has been artificially aged in some kind of chemical to me as well. Leon.

Souval sticks again.

thanks guys!

i did not buy them, i took them for evaluation. Learn my lesson long time ago