Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

FLIEGERSCHUTZEN-(BORDFUNKER) ABZEICHEN opinions

Article about: hi. this badge is offered on internet. im not luftwaffe expert but im almost sure thats well made fake. thanks

Default FLIEGERSCHUTZEN-(BORDFUNKER) ABZEICHEN opinions

hi. this badge is offered on internet. im not luftwaffe expert but im almost sure thats well made fake. thanks

FLIEGERSCHUTZEN-(BORDFUNKER) ABZEICHEN opinionsFLIEGERSCHUTZEN-(BORDFUNKER) ABZEICHEN opinionsFLIEGERSCHUTZEN-(BORDFUNKER) ABZEICHEN opinions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement FLIEGERSCHUTZEN-(BORDFUNKER) ABZEICHEN opinions
    P
    Many

Not what I study but,
    Sorry, but I do not think it is well made at all. The head on this one looks like a buzzard. Other details are weak as well. The pin is incorrect also.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi, I am sorry to say that I also think that this is a fake. The tail is much to "square" in appearance, the head as mentioned is wrong and I do not like the rivet heads at all for a BN&L. Here is an original BN&L to compare with. Leon.FLIEGERSCHUTZEN-(BORDFUNKER) ABZEICHEN opinionsFLIEGERSCHUTZEN-(BORDFUNKER) ABZEICHEN opinionsFLIEGERSCHUTZEN-(BORDFUNKER) ABZEICHEN opinionsFLIEGERSCHUTZEN-(BORDFUNKER) ABZEICHEN opinions

The very same badge as shown here in the same photo's was added to another well known forum's database of fakes on the 25th of May this year.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Hello,
    This badge is 100% junk, it is not even close to a B&NL product. It is a very poor fake.

Jody

THAT'S not a bad fake ......... THIS is a bad fake .... Brrrr.

Dan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture FLIEGERSCHUTZEN-(BORDFUNKER) ABZEICHEN opinions   FLIEGERSCHUTZEN-(BORDFUNKER) ABZEICHEN opinions  

" I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    THAT'S not a bad fake ......... THIS is a bad fake .... Brrrr.

Dan
    Aaarrrgghhhh!
    Attached Images Attached Images FLIEGERSCHUTZEN-(BORDFUNKER) ABZEICHEN opinions