Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen

Article about: Dear expert collector, I would like to ask you for your opinion on this badge? I know it´s far from being in mint condition, but is this piece at least original? Thank you for help.

never thought of chemical ageing,I'am slipping.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen
    P
    Many

good, but...

Quote by Dan Miller View Post
    good, but...
    That comment, alongside the one you left on this similar thread only goes to show that you haven't the foggiest idea what you're on about doesn't it Dan??

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...hutzen-543071/

I would suggest you bone up on your Luft badges before flinging around such erroneous statements as it not only reflects poorly on you, it damages the forums reputation as well.

Absit Invidia, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    That comment, alongside the one you left on this similar thread only goes to show that you haven't the foggiest idea what you're on about doesn't it Dan??

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...hutzen-543071/

I would suggest you bone up on your Luft badges before flinging around such erroneous statements as it not only reflects poorly on you, it damages the forums reputation as well.

Absit Invidia, Ned.
    I will take into account the comment ned ... but not Believe I'll try to make you competitive in the forum, at all, about my badges, what you mean exactly?

I was going to say good but ... ugly , forget the word , I believe that an error committed by anyone , we are human , not to guarantee you that comment so aggressive towards me...or was perhaps my comment on gravity knife , sorry , I did not think you were so sensitive ... an apology

Hi Dan,

I'm struggling to get a handle on what exactly you're trying to say, but I have no need to be competitive with you or anyone else here. I was merely pointing out that by giving false information as you have done twice on Luftwaffe badges you could by your comments cause someone to lose their money on a fake or on the other hand miss out on a genuine badge. That is all, and it's important enough to me to point that out, nothing more. As I clearly state in my post, Absit Invidia (let there be no envy or ill will) deliberately indicates I am neither being sensitive, competitive or whatever you may think, and I certainly expect no apology from you.

All I ask is that you check your sources before posting inaccurate remarks that could affect other people's decisions on what is good or bad. I hope this clears the matter up.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Hi Dan,

I'm struggling to get a handle on what exactly you're trying to say, but I have no need to be competitive with you or anyone else here. I was merely pointing out that by giving false information as you have done twice on Luftwaffe badges you could by your comments cause someone to lose their money on a fake or on the other hand miss out on a genuine badge. That is all, and it's important enough to me to point that out, nothing more. As I clearly state in my post, Absit Invidia (let there be no envy or ill will) deliberately indicates I am neither being sensitive, competitive or whatever you may think, and I certainly expect no apology from you.

All I ask is that you check your sources before posting inaccurate remarks that could affect other people's decisions on what is good or bad. I hope this clears the matter up.

Regards, Ned.

Ned :
    I understand your comment and as I said in another post , I apologize for my vague answers and baseless , in the future, if so you may, I will try to give more substance to my answers to give more guidance to collectors colleagues who come to this forum and avoid being trapped in counterfeits , as you say ...

No bad feelings...

sincerely,

Dan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2