Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen

Article about: Hi guys, could you please give me your vuews about this badge?, manufacturer: Deumer, thanks, Juan

Default Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen

Hi guys, could you please give me your views about this badge?, manufacturer: Deumer, thanks, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen   Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen  

Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen   Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fliegerschutzenabzeichen für Bordfunker und Bordschutzen
    P
    Many

bad...

Thanks, do you mean fake?, why is that?, Regards

Quote by Dan Miller View Post
    bad...
    Can´t nothing see wrong with this badge. Looks like a fine Deumer to me.

Thanks once again for your kind and useful comments, do you think 700 Euros tops is kind of fair price for this badge?, have not bought it...yet, regards, Juan

I was confused by Dan's comment too???

I looked at the badge for a second time after reading it. It looks ok to me.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Ade, good to know indeed, also, I am a bit concerned about the price the seller is asking, that is 740Euros, would appreciate if you gave me your views about this?, many thanks, Juan
    Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    I was confused by Dan's comment too???

I looked at the badge for a second time after reading it. It looks ok to me.

Cheers, Ade.

I am not a big badge collector, so I am a bit out of touch on prices. Perhaps a bit high?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Yes, I agree with you, I am by no mean an expert, but I also have the same feeling as yourself. Will wait and see what other members have to say about this, thanks again for your help, regards, Juan
    Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    I am not a big badge collector, so I am a bit out of touch on prices. Perhaps a bit high?

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Dan Miller View Post
    bad...
    explain?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast