MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Fliegerschutzenabzeichen fur Bordschutzen und Bordmechaniker , real or fake please?.

Article about: Evening Gentlemen , i have a chance to purchase this nice looking Luftwaffe Air Gunner badge. Marked W Deumer , could you please give your opinions if possible as to weather it is a genuine

?

Default Fliegerschutzenabzeichen fur Bordschutzen und Bordmechaniker , real or fake please?.

Evening Gentlemen , i have a chance to purchase this nice looking Luftwaffe Air Gunner badge. Marked W Deumer , could you please give your opinions if possible as to weather it is a genuine example or not. Very many thanks as always Gentlemen. Sorry if photos are not sufficient it is all i have to go on at the moment.

Fliegerschutzenabzeichen fur Bordschutzen und Bordmechaniker , real or fake please?.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fliegerschutzenabzeichen fur Bordschutzen und Bordmechaniker , real or fake please?.
    P
    Many

Pictures are not the best indeed, they are quite blurry actually, but I would say that it is a nice original Deumer Air gunner badge made in zinc. But you should really try to get some additional better and clearer pictures.

Best regards,
    Franko

?

I did get a couple of other pics off the seller but due to the light i don't think these will be of much help sadly. Infact i don't think they will contribute anything. I will have to hold fire until tomorrow. Thank you for the reply.

These two additional photos are even worse than the first ones, becuse unnatural light conditions, but that badge is really looking like genuine piece to me. But there is also some very good copies as well, so you should be very cautious. Seller have to provide much better pictures than these.

Best regards,
    Franko

?

Thanks Franko , he is a really great chap and both badges i purchased from him the other day were spot on , so i think this should turn out to be a goodun fingers crossed. I have asked for a couple more pics with better lighting tomorrow. I shall post on here as soon as i get the pics , I very much appreciate your time Franko , Thank you.

If you make sure you have a return policy based on authenticity, you will be fine.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Hopefully 3 better pictures , to decide a goodun or not. Thank you. I do have faith in this one though.

That are much better pictures and I dont like it now. I think that you should pass on that badge. It is probaly a fake one.

Best regards,
    Franko

?

Damn seller has done so well with all the other items i have bought off him. All genuine , i was fearful about this badge as there are so many copies about and perhaps ones that would fool even the best sellers?. Thanks Franko god damn you saved me £375 there mate. Many many Thanks , just gutted that he has been duped by a copy as he is a good chap.

That's one of the best 'reproductions' I have ever seen Jimm.
    I would have bought it in a heart beat.
    I had it down as an original badge with tightened rivets.

Back to learning more for me.

All the best
    Doug