Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Flottenkriegsabzeichen.

Article about: Again, any info on this appreciated...

Default Flottenkriegsabzeichen.

Again, any info on this appreciated...Flottenkriegsabzeichen.Flottenkriegsabzeichen.Flottenkriegsabzeichen.
    Last edited by Adrian; 02-06-2013 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German Terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flottenkriegsabzeichen.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Flottenkriegsabzeichen.

A good original badge in my opinion. I know there are fakes of this particular version with the missing bridge window but this one matches originals. The makers mark looks good as does the finer details.

The original gilt finish to the wreath has faded and been worn over time and the colour we see is the tombac base metal.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Default Re: Flottenkriegsabzeichen.

Thank you for the information. All these should be originals. I know never trust the story, but these were brought back by wifes grandfather who served in Italy. His wife stored them all with his letters and correspondence he sent home during the war. Everything was packed away for years until she passed away. Being the family history buff, they were given to me. The V mails, ration cards, and paybooks are interesting to see in person, and get a glimpse into everyday life during the war.