MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Flugzeugbeobachterabzeichen in Classifieds for Opinions.

Article about: This item has been brought to my attention. I have an opinion but I will post a link to the sales thread here for others to voice theirs. I will bring this thread to the seller's attention.

Quote by jculber View Post
    As soon as i can figure out how to do it I will post, not list for sale, detailed photos of the remaining items so that forum members can voice their opinions. I appreciate all feedback.
    Hello Jim,
    There are many knowledgeable members here that are more than happy to assist you.

As one of the Moderators of the Orders and Decorations section, I ask that you read these pinned threads at the top of this section when you intend to post here. It will save me quite a bit of work.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.

And to assist you in posting photos, the first 4 or 5 posts here should help.

Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flugzeugbeobachterabzeichen in Classifieds for Opinions.
    P
    Many

jculber,we all make mistakes.

Thanks William for your reply. I am appreciative of expertise.
    Jim

- - ------- - -

Gosh knows I've made more than my share.

Thanks very much Ralph. I'm pretty sure I posted photos and questions on a Luftwaffe Pilot-Observer badge this morning. I have no idea how to find it now though to see if anyone commented.
    I'll keep plugging away. Eventually I'll figure out this forum stuff.
    Jim

Thanks very much Ralph. Hopefully i'll eventually figure out how to use this forum.
    Jim

MAP
    ?

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    jculber,we all make mistakes.
    So true.............my hall of shame......

Flugzeugbeobachterabzeichen in Classifieds for Opinions.

BTW...my P/O is a fake Junker, not a JMME.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

The persnickity expert folded when presented with your question and after some delay said he was wrong and that Schwerin never made such badges. I sincerely appreciate your having taken the time to educate me.
    Jim

MAP
    ?

TR era items are a mind field. But this good forum is a bastion of support. Prior to joining I too thought it could navigate these treacherous waters but as my picture above shows I was wrong to the tune of a few thousand dollars.

Since joining, I am now batting 100% but more importantly I have increased my knowledge 1000 folding.

you should post some of your WW1 items. I'm sure everyone would love to see them.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Flugzeugbeobachterabzeichen in Classifieds for Opinions.I'm trying to figure out how to start a new thread. So far w/o success. Any pointers would surely be appreciated. In the meantime I'll share a WWII photo from my archives. It is a scanned from a first generation, wet-process, custom print I made in a darkroom from the original negative which is owned by my publishing company. Best guess on my part is that over the decades I've collected over 100,000 original negatives. Everything from glass plate negs of the Span-Am War to color slides of Vietnam.
    I intend to publish more photo history books using some of them, but so far I've only published one military history book in which a few of my photos turn up, Braun's Battlin' Bastards by Capt. Hal Braun. It is about Co. B, 1st Battalion in the 158th RCT who served and fought bravely in the south Pacific in WWII.
    Jim

Quote by jculber View Post
    I'm trying to figure out how to start a new thread. So far w/o success. Any pointers would surely be appreciated. Jim
    Hello Jim,
    Please go to the appropriate area of the forum, then, in the upper left side you will see a green tab that says, "Post new thread". Then you will have to create a title and off you go. When you have started your new thread, I will move your latest post there for you.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2