Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Flugzeugführer Badge

Article about: Hi Everyone Need a little help with the following badge. I apolgize for the quality of photos. They are not mine but sent to me by person who has the badge. The eagle doe not seem to match t

?

Default Flugzeugführer Badge

Hi Everyone
    Need a little help with the following badge.
    I apolgize for the quality of photos. They are not mine but sent to me by person who has the badge.
    The eagle doe not seem to match the reference material that I have. For this maker BSW the wings do not show as deep of cut on the tips in the reference that I have but I am far from knowing all the variations.
    What are your opinions.
    Thanks for the help.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flugzeugführer Badge   Flugzeugführer Badge  

Flugzeugführer Badge   Flugzeugführer Badge  

Flugzeugführer Badge  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flugzeugführer Badge
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Not saying I know how many variations of these there are. But agree, this does not match the single example in my reference materials. Everything is different. And not liking the maker mark either.

Will defer to others if there are other variations out there that this matches up to.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Does anybody else want to weigh in on this badge?
    Thanks
    Marvin

raz
    ?

Not a good badge in my opinion Marvin . Could not match it up to any of the 7 types in Sebastien's new book . Really bad pictures also hinder looking at fine details . Hope this helps .

MAP
    ?

Quote by raz View Post
    Not a good badge in my opinion Marvin . Could not match it up to any of the 7 types in Sebastien's new book . Really bad pictures also hinder looking at fine details . Hope this helps .
    Is Sebastian's book in English? What is the name? Thanks

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

raz
    ?

Yes in English . The German Luftwaffe Pilot and Combined Pilot and Observer Badges of World War II . Excellent books , two books full of info .

?

Thanks for the info. It seemed off to me also.
    Cheers

MAP
    ?

Quote by raz View Post
    Yes in English . The German Luftwaffe Pilot and Combined Pilot and Observer Badges of World War II . Excellent books , two books full of info .
    Who is selling it. Can't find it. Thanks!

What's his surname again. I know it...just can't remember

raz
    ?

Bought mine direct from him . I hope it's ok to advertise for him and if not moderators please delete .

Flugzeugführer BadgeFlugzeugführer Badge
    Last edited by raz; 06-11-2019 at 03:41 PM. Reason: His e-mail for the book