Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Flugzeugführerabzeichen

Article about: Hello Gents, I have been meaning to put this up for a while. This was take off a plaque or some other mount from the same neighbor that I got my Luftwaffe sword from a while ago. Anyway rega

Default Flugzeugführerabzeichen

Hello Gents,
    I have been meaning to put this up for a while. This was take off a plaque or some other mount from the same neighbor that I got my Luftwaffe sword from a while ago.
    Anyway regardless of the story. using available reverences. Measurements are on and weight is very close to the reference material.
    I have ruled this a fake. however as I don't actively collect in this area that little voice is telling me to get it looked at, I don't think it has a snowballs chance.

The eagle was peeled up and re soldered to the wreath so its not sitting right.
    The back has been messed with to make it adhere to the metal decorative object.

Wreath is misshapen due to my removal job.

I am completely prepared for a shoot down and that being said, It can go into the reference for fakes.

Thanks Gents
    FlugzeugführerabzeichenFlugzeugführerabzeichenFlugzeugführerabzeichenFlugzeugführerabzeichenFlugzeugführerabzeichenFlugzeugführerabzeichenFlugzeugführerabzeichenFlugzeugführerabzeichenFlugzeugführerabzeichenFlugzeugführerabzeichenFlugzeugführerabzeichenFlugzeugführerabzeichenFlugzeugführerabzeichen
    Last edited by rbminis; 10-31-2015 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Edited title to correct description.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flugzeugführerabzeichen
    P
    Many

Sorry General, your suspicions are correct and this is not a genuine piece, but I think you already guessed that!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Also, err, well, it's not a Flugzeugführerschein [pilot's licence].

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Ah! I was wondering which one of you chaps would be the first to spot that....!!

Flugzeugführerabzeichen
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post

Corrected and moved.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

sorry about my post being under the wrong badge. thanks
    Gen P

General, your avatar is a fantastic looking piece, but the badge is a real stinker! A cheap cast copy with no quality. Leon.