Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Flugzeugführerabzeichen Assmann

Article about: Hi guys, could you please give me your views about this badge?, thanks, Juan

I have asked the seller for good quality pictures close ups, regards, Juan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flugzeugführerabzeichen Assmann
    P
    Many

Hi Joe, I can see that you are having a look at the Thread, the seller told me that : " I have take a look closely of the swatiska , but I'm sure for that the swatiska is not repaired or resoldered, no discoloration or traces of files, it's no problem with that", I have asked him for more pictures if that is ok with you guys, thanks, Juan

Yes i had an additional look yesterday evening on the new and closer pics, but my thoughts was with my football club "Bayern Munich". Hope you as a spanish guy are not a fan of Barcelona. Congrats to "Barca"....they are deserving to go in the final!

Regarding the swas: It is normal when you look as a collector with a bit experience on a heavy repaired/massed piece, that you look too especially on the "Hakenkreuz". Can often be find with an re-nazified swas. And it is not easy often based on pics only to spot details like this. The collectors here in the forum try always to make a good job. But the most guys are "only" private collectors!!

Based on the new pics i tend to say the swas is o.k and not re-nazified. But let me explain, why Ned, me and other guys was thinking that the swas could have an repair. I have pointed it out on two pics......

I think the eagle was draged before he was new riveted with the wreath. This explains imo the different looking colour between the swas and eagle. And there are also an strange area marked with the red arrows on the obverse and reverse side to see, but this could be come from the production process too imo.

But all in all i would pass this badge.....

KR
    Joe
    Attached Images Attached Images Flugzeugführerabzeichen Assmann  Flugzeugführerabzeichen Assmann 

Hi Joe, thanks very much for your help, before anything else, sorry about Bayern, I am not glad that Barca went through the final, you guys did not have Robben and Ribery, umm, but nevertheless considering fairness in football terms, barca was a better team this time. Now talking about the badge, as I said once on a previous post you guys are money saviours and as human being not perfect all the times and would not be able to buy any items since I would be lost, although I am learning slowly, but surely, but this is by no means an easy task and in doubt about this item, I chose to pass from this item based on Ned s opinion and the other guys, and I am happy with that, hopefully more badges will come up, but next time, I will provide you with more pictures, for you to get a much better view. As usual, thank you guys for your help, best regards, Juan

Hi guys, the buyer of this badge withdrew and it s now back in the market, have bought it for 550 Euros, think it s a very nice deal, thanks again for your advise, regards, Juan
    Quote by Kradmelder View Post
    Yes i had an additional look yesterday evening on the new and closer pics, but my thoughts was with my football club "Bayern Munich". Hope you as a spanish guy are not a fan of Barcelona. Congrats to "Barca"....they are deserving to go in the final!

Regarding the swas: It is normal when you look as a collector with a bit experience on a heavy repaired/massed piece, that you look too especially on the "Hakenkreuz". Can often be find with an re-nazified swas. And it is not easy often based on pics only to spot details like this. The collectors here in the forum try always to make a good job. But the most guys are "only" private collectors!!

Based on the new pics i tend to say the swas is o.k and not re-nazified. But let me explain, why Ned, me and other guys was thinking that the swas could have an repair. I have pointed it out on two pics......

I think the eagle was draged before he was new riveted with the wreath. This explains imo the different looking colour between the swas and eagle. And there are also an strange area marked with the red arrows on the obverse and reverse side to see, but this could be come from the production process too imo.

But all in all i would pass this badge.....

KR
    Joe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2