Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Flugzeugführerabzeichen: Brüder Schneider Wien

Article about: Hi guys, i have received this pilot badge this week.It's a early badge,with the full name maker mark of Brüder Schneider Wien.I hope you like it guys.Every opinion is welcome. Regards Joachi

Default Re: Flugzeugführerabzeichen: Brüder Schneider Wien

Also to compare,a Fliegerschützen Abzeichen from BSW.Note the same production style of the case.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flugzeugführerabzeichen: Brüder Schneider Wien   Flugzeugführerabzeichen: Brüder Schneider Wien  

Flugzeugführerabzeichen: Brüder Schneider Wien   Flugzeugführerabzeichen: Brüder Schneider Wien  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flugzeugführerabzeichen: Brüder Schneider Wien
    P
    Many

?

Thanks Joachim, so am I right in thinking that all German made cases don't have the white insert?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Thanks Joachim, so am I right in thinking that all German made cases don't have the white insert?
    I am not 100% sure about the white insert,that can not found at one other maker.But i saw it specially at badges from BSW.When i look into the paratrooper book from Tom Durante,than is the so called BSW case,the only one with this white insert.Also the style of the title,is special.Durante call it stylized F type in his paratrooper book.

There are also special cases for Deumer and GWL....

But i said it Adrian.I will not say that i am a big expert of it!!!

Hello there,

I never knew that about the cases with the white inserts, very interesting. That Pilot badge is a very attractive one as well, with great patina.

William Kramer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2