Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Flugzeugführerabzeichen, Gebrüder Wegerhoff

Article about: Hi all. I can't seem to locate and good Gebrüder versions of the Pilots Badge to compare this to, and want to be sure it's good before I even consider buying it. Any thoughts from the expert

?

Default Flugzeugführerabzeichen, Gebrüder Wegerhoff

Hi all.

I can't seem to locate and good Gebrüder versions of the Pilots Badge to compare this to, and want to be sure it's good before I even consider buying it. Any thoughts from the experts?

Thanks!
    Dzyner
    Last edited by rbminis; 01-17-2015 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Edited title to use correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flugzeugführerabzeichen, Gebrüder Wegerhoff
    P
    Many

Hi Dzyner,

That's a very nice original GWL Flugzeugführerabzeichen in buntmetall/tombak, go for it!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

The workmanship of a GWL is unmistakable. It's a beauty of a badge by any standards. No concerns on This one!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Thanks guys, I appreciate the help! If I'm not mistaken, GWL is a tough maker to find in this badge, correct?

Quote by dzyner View Post
    Thanks guys, I appreciate the help! If I'm not mistaken, GWL is a tough maker to find in this badge, correct?
    Correctamondo. It's one of the most desirable of all the pilot badges, let's not forget, GWL only made this one type, and it's all buntmetall/tombak in construction so highly coveted.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I would think that being a member since 2009 and for all of the good information that you have received, a $25. donation to the forum to change your name to "Pink" might be in order?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

GWL is a tough to find maker in almost all awards. They were among some of the most highest quality of any makers and are always much prized.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

very nice original.

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Hi Ralph. I understand the request to use German terminology, but there are many people who don't search based on the German terms and thus would have a very challenging time finding anything on the forum if everyone made that switch. Just a thought.

And regarding your donation push, I believe I was actually a member at one time so I'm not sure why my donation stopped. I didn't even realize it had to be honest. I'll have to check and see if maybe I need to update my credit card (it's been a while). What is the difference between pink and green (the color of your name)?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast