Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Flugzeugführerabzeichen, juncker/jmme

Article about: hello there. i have recently been asked to sell one of my pilots badges but am having trouble deciding what to "charge"! i cant seem to find a consistant online guide to prices. Do

Default Flugzeugführerabzeichen, juncker/jmme

hello there.

i have recently been asked to sell one of my pilots badges but am having trouble deciding what to "charge"! i cant seem to find a consistant online guide to prices.

Does anyone have a link to an up to date site or publication?

i bought both badges many years ago and have been thinking of selling one to raise funds for a while.

the juncker is an early #1 (i think), its boxed and stamped CEJ (in the rectangle).

the other is unboxed and stamped JMME.

any help much apreciated

max
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flugzeugführerabzeichen, juncker/jmme  
    Last edited by Adrian; 09-12-2011 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flugzeugführerabzeichen, juncker/jmme
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: pilots badges juncker/jmme

Hello Max and welcome to the forum.
    Pilots badges vary in price depending on maker, materials, condition etc etc.
    The first thing to do will be to make sure both badges are actually original. I mean no disrespect by saying that but a sale will be much easier to come by if there are several people all giving a particular badge the thumbs up.
    If you read the pinned photography thread near the top of the page you will get an idea of the sort of photo that the members will be grateful for to view your badges. The pics you've posted above are too far away, too dark and a little blurred. It is best to use the macro function on the camera, take front and back shots in natural light and make sure the camera is firmly supported.
    If you can provide some better, clearer pics the guys here can give their opinions and advise a price.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Default Re: Flugzeugführerabzeichen, juncker/jmme

cheers Ade, will dig out the "propper" camera!

max