Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Flugzeugführerabzeichen marked by "O.M" - original or fake?

Article about: Hello guys! I‘ve seen this Flugzeugführersbzeichen by ”O.M“ at a nearby seller. The detail on the Eagle. Loorbeerkranz and Eichenlaubkranz seems good. The Nadelsystems seems also like from a

Question Flugzeugführerabzeichen marked by "O.M" - original or fake?

Hello guys! I‘ve seen this Flugzeugführersbzeichen by ”O.M“ at a nearby seller. The detail on the Eagle. Loorbeerkranz and Eichenlaubkranz seems good. The Nadelsystems seems also like from a original O.M as i‘ve seen so far but i don‘t like the ”M” on the marker, seems a bit like out of place. I would like to see your opinions on this one. Seller sells it for about 1,100€Attachment 1322934Attachment 1322935Attachment 1322936

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flugzeugführerabzeichen marked by "O.M" - original or fake?
    P
    Many

I suggest you wait for other opinions but, I do not really like this one.
    There are some details on the wing feathers, and some details on the claws, that I do not like.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

raz
    ?

Hello Dave1337 , can you get pictures of the hinge from the side and also of the catch from the end ? Good straight on pic's front and back . The one photo of the front you show is not very good for details . I like what I see so far but cannot commit .

MAP
    ?

I also like to see the wing tips from the reverse. So pictures of that would help as well.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I only have these 3 pics for now its from his online store, he also has 1 from FLL i think or Assmann & Söhne and also another one which looks terrible fake so i don‘t think the O.M is original too.. :-/