Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Found some "medals" in a Bulgarian antique shop, need help to identify.

Article about: I agree the second Infanteriesturmabzeichen looks ok as does the Kriegsverdienstmedaille. Incredibly overpriced though. Don't buy anything on the back of a nice story or 'a nice lady', don't

?

Default Re: Found some "medals" in a Bulgarian antique shop, need help to identify.

I agree the second Infanteriesturmabzeichen looks ok as does the Kriegsverdienstmedaille. Incredibly overpriced though. Don't buy anything on the back of a nice story or 'a nice lady', don't be suckered into a mistake. Learn the badges and medals and you'll be able to spot good from bad and not have to rely on the sellers apparent integrity.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Found some "medals" in a Bulgarian antique shop, need help to identify.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Found some "medals" in a Bulgarian antique shop, need help to identify.

I didnt buy anything from those shops by the Black Sea when I was in Bulgaria. I agree with Adrian. Alot of the time these people selling dont know themselves what theyre selling. And for that price you could buy 3! Lee

?

I agree. Second IAB looks good, but way to expensive!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2