Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Frage

Article about: Guten Tag, mein Name ist Nidia und meine Frage ist, wissen Sie, wenn Rudolf Wien Souvala Deutsches Kreuz im Markenartikel Gold L/58 denken? Warten auf Ihre prompte Antwort, ich bleibe. Dank.

nidiacc
    ?

Default Frage

Guten Tag, mein Name ist Nidia und meine Frage ist, wissen Sie, wenn Rudolf Wien Souvala Deutsches Kreuz im Markenartikel Gold L/58 denken?

Warten auf Ihre prompte Antwort, ich bleibe. Dank.

2. # ADS

?

Default Re: Frage

Hello Nidia, welcome to the forum.
    In answer to your question, Rudolf Souval did not manufacture the Deutsche Kreuz during the war. Any L/58 marked examples should be regarded as post war produced items.
    Best Regards,
    Adrian.

P.S. Please can you type in English if possible or use a web translator.
    Last edited by Adrian; 02-23-2011 at 02:21 AM.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

nidiacc
    ?

Default Thank you

Thank you very much, the reason I ask is because I have a medal engraved with L/58 and I know its authenticity, has the number on the front of the pin and all the signs of the coin except the rivets, I deeply appreciate your attention And if you can guide me thank you again, "where I can find?

?

Can you post any photos?

nidiacc
    ?

Default Photos

I'm going to publish but do not have good image, the command and then take others. looks very shiny that sent it to clean my dirty I thought it was really strike had age spots, as I say, that matters?FrageFrageFrageFrageFrageFrageFrageFrage

?

Definitely a post war copy from Souval. The pin and catch are very distinctive for this maker's items that have been produced since May 1945. The construction and materials are wrong, it looks very much like a Staybrite alloy.
    These have a purpose as space fillers or for re-enactors perhaps but they don't compare to the original awards at all.

nidiacc
    ?

Default Thank you

ok thank you very much, your information is very useful to me. You are very kind and wish him every success. Nidia carefully

This is a terrible copy. The case is incorrect also...........
    Regards,

Steve.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.