Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Frontflugspang Fur Jaeger

Article about: Attachment 629125Attachment 629124What would a Frontflugspange fur Jaeger in gold with the case in mint condition be worth if its real?

Quote by ncblksmth1 View Post
    Sirs:

I guess this is not the place for scholarly debate or honesty.
    Take it back to WAF then mate, every respondant there so far says it's crap as well, and so is the case. Thanks for coming, it's been emotional.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Frontflugspang Fur Jaeger
    P
    Many

Mr. Krammer

Let me get this straight. After offering me a substantial yet unacceptable offer at 3:49 this afternoon and sending me a statement that it looked good to you at 4:36 you also went to two websites to say you believe it to be fake. So am I to believe that you often offer money and then because it is not accepted you claim the item is fake. That sounds like a scam to me.
    I thought it was legit but changed my opinion, i.e. edited my original post. I did make an offer on it when first listed for sale on the classified section only to research the clasp and find it was a indeed a reproduction. At first glance it appears correct but I believe it to be a fake, no scam going on here. Guess I jumped the gun thinking it was legit when posted for sale on the forum. No harm done as you still have your clasp and I don't want to purchase it!

William Kramer

Youre right no real harm done. I still dont have any proof. Can you produce some indisputable proof that the makers mark and or clasp is wrong. This is a well known maker and the markings and the clasp are on several others on the net. Please give me a realistic lesson on how this is fake.

Bob

Quote by big ned View Post
    Take it back to WAF then mate, every respondant there so far says it's crap as well, and so is the case. Thanks for coming, it's been emotional.
    Thanks for your comments. Just because someone says something on here dosent make it right. Please do your own research. Sheep follow each other to the slaughter.

?

Jusy grabbing my popcorn and taking a seat this should be interesting

Regards Mark K

Please do your own research. Sheep follow each other to the slaughter.
    can you prove it is legit from your expansive research? From what I've found, the maker mark is incorrect as the "L" does not lean, a trait that all good (tombak) Juncker marked products carry.

William Kramer

?

The sale of this piece should be suspended until it can be authenticated I have left a comment on the classified add as well .

Regards Mark K

Frontflugspang Fur Jaeger
    Quote by all1knew View Post
    can you prove it is legit from your expansive research? From what I've found, the maker mark is incorrect as the "L" does not lean, a trait that all good (tombak) Juncker marked products carry.

William Kramer
    Now we are getting somewhere. The "L" is not leaning on the clasp. I took a look and the photo may have made it look skewed. Take a look at this one and you should see it better. Incidentally I did not use a tripod on this.
    I could use the education on these but I hate folks jumped on different items and gave no proof.
    Yours is a real observation. Could you post a Junker marked Day Fighters marks that you consider good.

Bob

- - ------- - -

Thanks for your comments. Just because someone says something on here dosent make it right. Please do your own research. Sheep follow each other to the slaughter.
    Perhaps that's what you should have done yourself in the first place Bob, then we wouldn't have to be plowing through this until it reaches it's inevitable bitter end.....And don't come the co-co on 'doing my own research', I ain't no mug pal.

You want to concentrate on getting your money back is my last word.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    The sale of this piece should be suspended until it can be authenticated I have left a comment on the classified add as well .

Regards Mark K
    I'll second that!...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast