Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

G.H. Osang Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe

Article about: Hello Everyone. I was thinking of buying this G.H. Osang Luftwaffe Ground Assault Badge (Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe). Please assess these pictures and let me know if it is original or n

Default G.H. Osang Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe

Hello Everyone.

I was thinking of buying this G.H. Osang Luftwaffe Ground Assault Badge (Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe).

Please assess these pictures and let me know if it is original or not.

Thanks in advance.

MrFrank
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture G.H. Osang Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe   G.H. Osang Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe  

G.H. Osang Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe  
    Last edited by rbminis; 03-14-2018 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement G.H. Osang Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe
    P
    Many

Hi Frank, its a fake IMO. Most probably Staegmeirs fake.

Best regards,
    Franko

Please read this thread and use it to create the titles for your threads in the Orders and Decorations section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Please read this thread and use it to create the titles for your threads in the Orders and Decorations section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    Thanks, Ralph

Quote by Franjo Vuk View Post
    Hi Frank, its a fake IMO. Most probably Staegmeirs fake.

Best regards,
    Franko
    Thank you Franko for letting me know that this badge is a fake.
    I am very disappointed, as I really trusted this particular retailer.
    In the future, I will post threads on badges which I have already bought from the same retailer.
    I was absolutely convinced about two of my previous purchases as they were both two piece riveted Paratrooper badges, so I was complacent about subsequent purchases. It looks like the same retailer (not eBay) can sell both fake and original badges despite swearing they are all original.

Regards,

MrFrank

It looks like the same retailer (not eBay) can sell both fake and original badges despite swearing they are all original.

Hi Frank,

Unfortunately that really is the case very often. Many dealers and sellers sell originals as well as the fakes and they are claiming that all of them are genuine pieces. I have also almost buought that Staegmeirs fake of Osangs erdkampfabzeichen from one dealer like that. He also mixes fakes with genuine items and he sells them all like wartime examples.

Erdkampfabzeichen, Osang Dresden, Original or fake?

Best regards,
    Franko