MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Gausieger Badge, 50 Year Cross

Article about: Can anyone lend a hand on these recent pickups? Never had them before so don't have a lot of knowledge of known examples.

Default Gausieger Badge, 50 Year Cross

Can anyone lend a hand on these recent pickups? Never had them before so don't have a lot of knowledge of known examples.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gausieger Badge, 50 Year Cross   Gausieger Badge, 50 Year Cross  

Gausieger Badge, 50 Year Cross   Gausieger Badge, 50 Year Cross  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gausieger Badge, 50 Year Cross
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    Please have a read of these two threads and then post them separately so they can be put into the correct areas of the forum and to reduce confusion when you receive answers.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Also would it be possible to post them the right way up please? It makes answering so much easier. Kind regards, Stewy

Thanks guys when I get home on a PC I'll try to get them separated. I'll have to crop the photos to get them to stand upright since the image size is so big

- - ------- - -

What is the correct terminology so I know?

Quote by JerryB52 View Post
    Thanks guys when I get home on a PC I'll try to get them separated. I'll have to crop the photos to get them to stand upright since the image size is so big

- - ------- - -

What is the correct terminology so I know?
    The cross is a Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 50 Jahre
    Other than the Gausieger, the English and German terms have been posted in this thread. It is pretty self explanatory "IF" you go and read it.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    P.S. The file size for the images is just fine.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)