Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

German nazi awards insignias

Article about: Hi, Anybody could tell me something about this orders? http://banknote.5mp.eu/kepgaleria_na...p=dscf8005.jpg i can buy them, bt i am not sure.

Default German nazi awards insignias

Hi,

Anybody could tell me something about this orders?

http://banknote.5mp.eu/kepgaleria_na...p=dscf8005.jpg

i can buy them, bt i am not sure.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German nazi awards insignias
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome to our forum.

Please post the images and descriptions of the item(s) in question - not just the links. Links are broken after a certain period of time. The thread will be useless after that.

Many thanks for your cooperation.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

To save wasting your time, don't bother, they are ALL fakes/post war items and there is nothing to be gained by putting them up again imo.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Hello,
    I agree with Ned, this stuff is absolute junk. You need to really study this stuff if you think junk like this even has a chance of being real.

Jody

Quote by Jody View Post
    Hello,
    I agree with Ned, this stuff is absolute junk. You need to really study this stuff if you think junk like this even has a chance of being real.

Jody
    I would add my "sixpenny worth" too.

These badges are not even "museum quality" display pieces. So any site offering them as good must by definition be highly suspect!

As said above you really need to study the subject before you risk making what can be very painful and expensive mistakes.

Please note that none of what has been said here is by way of crass or intollerant dismissiveness of your question. It is just that to ask opinion when you already have knowledge is sensible. However, if you don't already have some knowledge how can you judge the opinions you are offered? You might ask the wrong person!

Read, study known good items in trusted collections and learn about the genuine article.

There are some outstanding books and internet resources out there that will save you lots of cash in the end.

When I started collecting in the early '70s there were very few books, all of poor quality by todays standard and certainly no internet. I must say it was a very scary time for the newbie collector. Be patient and get it right first time! Members here are always keen to help and there are no stupid questions only stupid answers Learn about the items you want and then add to your collection with certaintity and confidence in your investment knowing that you are not paying good money for bad rubbish. This way you will really enjoy the hobby, Good luck

Mark