Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German relics for sale in Moscow

Article about: Hello all. I am located in Moscow for a few days and just wanted to see if anyone has an idea if there is a relics store here or if there are any markets anywhere that might have any german

?

Default German relics for sale in Moscow

Hello all.

I am located in Moscow for a few days and just wanted to see if anyone has an idea if there is a relics store here or if there are any markets anywhere that might have any german relics.

I am not having much luck with google..

Thanks for any info

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German relics for sale in Moscow
    P
    Many

?

You could take a look at Izmailovo Market or try here.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Thank you Adrian. I will go to that market next weekend.

?

That will surely be your best choice but they are only open during weekends. Unfortunately i am leaving Moscow today for work. If you are here next weekend i can assist you there. I should be back again Friday.

Regards, Lars

?

Thanks Lars for that.

I am here for work and it really depends on how busy I will be next weekend if I can go or not. But I am aiming on going on sunday (9th feb) because I am leaving on monday.

Are there certain areas of the market I should look at or are there items all over? It´s cool to have a locals help

?

There are relics in many places there. I know a lot of the guys selling out there but not all of course. I need to buy some Russian Army rations next weekend so we can meet up if needed. I might be able to get you some better prices. I am Danish but live here in Moscow. Where are you from?

Cheers

- - ------- - -

Forgot. What are you looking for?

?

fedt min ven I am from Iceland. I saw your link about the diggings also. I would be interested in hearing more about that also.