Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Goldenes Parteiabzeichen.

Article about: Among other things, I do not like the crudeness of the pin's hole on the attachment plate. Also, the dash between the L and the S is not very close to the tail of the S as it should be. It i

Default Re: Goldenes Parteiabzeichen.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Goldenes Parteiabzeichen.
    P
    Many

As far as I was concerned, I had thought the discussion Had been already ended. Obviously, I have no intention of purchasing this particular piece and would not for the above given reasons. I've never had or handled one that had these particular appearance points and this one is no exception. With the money these badges bring now, there is no way that I would shrug and take a chance and pick up this one. Others that have no controversy or problems are normally available-why go for one that does?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hello again,

How many three years digit badges have
    you handled?

William Kramer

3 digit badges? None that had machine impressed bending to the numbers area... or have I ever had a Fuess badge with the dash in that shape. But, as said earlier, if you like it-then that's all that is important.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    3 digit badges? None that had machine impressed bending to the numbers area... or have I ever had a Fuess badge with the dash in that shape. But, as said earlier, if you like it-then that's all that is important.
    were other numbers impressed by hand?

William Kramer

Text book example William. Jamie Cross@ Third Reich Medals does an excellant tutorial on these and has great photos of your Fuess for comparasion. Wire pin,makers mark and font of number stamp match IMO....lucky man!

?

I take on board all off the useful comments given on this badge, although on balance and having studied and collected these badges for some years, I believe that this badge is a sound example.

The shape of the 'S' 'O', the flat topped 'A', the slightly curved 'H' are the thin arrow type found on all originals. I believe that the loss of silver wash on this badge is what is what is creating the appearance that the lettering may not be correct, giving the 'I's a more broad appearance. I find no issues with the numbering.

The makers mark 'Jos Fuess, Munchen' is correctly situated to the top left of the pin mounting plate and I don't believe that too much credence should be placed on the mounting plate positioning.

I attach pictures of one of my known original Fuess badges for comparison and in support of what I have said. (If anyone has knowledge of who received badge 64019 I would be VERY interested to hear from them !)

Best Regards

Tony A
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Goldenes Parteiabzeichen.  
    Attached Images Attached Images Goldenes Parteiabzeichen. 

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3