Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

got this krimschield ...good or bad

Article about: Annoyed from this ads?   Views: 0 Size: 97.8 KB class= thumbnail style= float:CONFIG /> any help will be welcome gr andreas

Default got this krimschield ...good or bad

got this krimschield ...good or badgot this krimschield ...good or badgot this krimschield ...good or bad

any help will be welcome

gr andreas

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement got this krimschield ...good or bad
    P
    Many

It has the correct Coast lines for sure and town dots look normal. That is normally the first thing i look at on these, and after first looks i am liking this piece

Hi Andreas,

It's not a JFS shield, and for that matter it doesn't match any of the other 13 makers known and unknown and their variants from what I can see. I would go as far to say that it may well be a fantasy design, as nothing on it matches genuine shields when all the sum of it's parts are examined together. The soft definition all around, especially the coast, islands and inlets is a big no-no.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hello Andreas,
    Please observe the rules set forth by Admin. and post photos properly using this site's photo hosting software or this thread will be closed.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...uncements.html
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Ahhh! I see it now Ned. Dang your good

Hi, the first red flag for me is the colour of the base metal, a very odd brown, then the soft lines of the awards detail. I am with Ned that this is a fake award. Leon.