Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heeres Flakabzeichen.

Article about: This is for sale on craigslist, i offered 100\\$ for it, but its listed for 145. What do you guys think? Ryan

?

Default Heeres Flakabzeichen.

This is for sale on craigslist, i offered 100$ for it, but its listed for 145. What do you guys think?
    Ryan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heeres Flakabzeichen.  
    Attached Images Attached Images Heeres Flakabzeichen.  Heeres Flakabzeichen. 
    Last edited by Adrian; 05-21-2013 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heeres Flakabzeichen.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Heer Flak Badge

Heeres Flakabzeichen are rare and fetch a premium. The majority of them I see are fakes. I can't comment on this one but tread lightly...

?

Thanks, I just offered that price as a holder, around how much do these go for in todays market?
    Ryan

250-350 usd IMO. I'm not a badge guy, but I once had one with similar hardware which was a reproduction. Not saying that the case here however, just my observation.

Add: wow Glenn, that's crazy and something I didn't know. I got my other one, which is authentic, for 75 bucks Apologizes on the incorrect price assessment. I have these things, but in all honesty, I don't study them rear enough.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 05-21-2013 at 07:41 AM.

Not mine but here is another one which seems to somewhat match yours. Found it quite fast just by searching heer flak badge.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...k-bagde-28730/

Here is mine which also seems to match yours except for the replaced pin of course. I no longer have it btw.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...eichen-211154/

Heer flaks go for $600+ these days, LW flaks are generally around $350-450.

?

Unfortunately the photos are too small to give a proper evaluation but from what we can see I think the catch area is consistent to those linked to above and on that basis alone I would pass on it and withdraw you $100.
    Craigslist has been mentioned many times here in the past and it is not the place to obtain genuine militaria, especially at bargain prices.

If you can get better photos it would of course help.

Glenn's price estimation is spot on but will vary from maker to maker. A Juncker would fetch more than a Souval for example.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

This thread reminded me to ask the purpose of these badges! Were they awarded on Heer soldiers mounting a flak position? If yes how could this happen? Flak positions were supposed to be under LW orders... Same goes for the Heer parabadge... How can an infantry soldier gain such a badge??? Please enlight me as i see these badges and i know nothing about them...

The Army had it's own Flak units, Heeres-Flakartillerie:

Lexikon der Wehrmacht - Artillerie-Verbnde

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast