Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

hello

Article about: Hello from Canada. I'm happy I found your site and I'm sure I'll learn alot about collecting. Cheers Pete

pistol pete
    ?

Default Re: hello

Thanks. Geez I wish I lived over in Europe or GB after seeing the forum with pics of relics laying about! I'm an avid metal detecter too! We find a few Canadian CEF and Reg't badges if we're lucky. I'd love to do the fields and beaches over there. Cheers Pete

2. # ADS

Hi Pistol Pete

Welcome to the forum. Nice little display you got there. Could you post some pictures of that FLAK badge of yours?

Greetz

Nick VR

pistol pete
    ?

Hi Nick thanks for the welcome. I don't have the flak anymore as it was deemed a fake. I do have some shots of it on file though. I was trying to forget about that incident! Live and Learn. I'll post a few of my "good ones" from the files too . Let me know if you want to see more of the fake flak(sob, sob) as I have a few other shots too.Cheers Pete

]
    Last edited by pistol pete; 09-10-2008 at 01:20 AM.

?

Hi
    Don't know if it's of use to you, Christopher Ailsby's collector's guide [paperback] on the KM gives quite a lot of helpful information and it's small enough to carry around with you.
    Some very detailed photo's of items front and back.
    Look on around and it won't break the bank to buy a copy.

pistol pete
    ?

Thanks for the replies. I seem to be hooked now on rounding out my little collection, so I'm sure to find Ailsbys book very informative. Cheers Pete

pistol pete
    ?

Thumbs up Re: hello

Quote by wfrad View Post
    Hi
    Don't know if it's of use to you, Christopher Ailsby's collector's guide [paperback] on the KM gives quite a lot of helpful information and it's small enough to carry around with you.
    Some very detailed photo's of items front and back.
    Look on around and it won't break the bank to buy a copy.
    Thanks wfrad for the advice on the Ailsby book. I managed to get one of the net( at a good price) and I find the info and pictures helpful indeed. I assume the other Ailsby books are well done too. Reference books with lots of pictures is what I need.Any more sound advice on other books to look for? Is there an "essential" book that every collector has? Much appreciated. Cheers Pete

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.