Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hello all, i got offered these items and i wanted to check if they are original before i buy.

Article about: I know i would rather not buy any medal then to buy a reproduction. I only so far have brought from recomended dealers/ sites and just found that site thats similar to ebay. Thank goodness f

Default Re: Hello all, i got offered these items and i wanted to check if they are original before i buy.

I know i would rather not buy any medal then to buy a reproduction.
    I only so far have brought from recomended dealers/ sites and just found that site thats similar to ebay.
    Thank goodness for war relics as i would of lost almost £100.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello all, i got offered these items and i wanted to check if they are original before i buy.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Hello all, i got offered these items and i wanted to check if they are original before i buy.

Quote by daniel1234 View Post
    Thanks for the help, i will wait till one comes on here as i dont want to buy one thats a reproduction.
    Always check sellers in our Classifieds section out. Do it buy clicking "Detailed feed back". Then you can see if the y are active forum members. Sadly we have had some fakes there too. Mods and admins can't check up on this section all the time so we have to police this section our selves, which is fair enough IMO.

Regards, Lars

Quote by Datrus View Post
    Always check sellers in our Classifieds section out. Do it buy clicking "Detailed feed back". Then you can see if the y are active forum members. Sadly we have had some fakes there too. Mods and admins can't check up on this section all the time so we have to police this section our selves, which is fair enough IMO.

Regards, Lars
    Thanks Lars i will keep that in mind when i see the service medal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2