MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help me please!

Article about: Hi I'm new to this forum and need some information, I have brought a few medals from the NAZI period and none of them have maker markings on them except my tinnie, I have a been told that if

Default Help me please!

Hi I'm new to this forum and need some information, I have brought a few medals from the NAZI period and none of them have maker markings on them except my tinnie, I have a been told that if there are no makers marks on them they are automatically unauthentic is this true?

And if there are any links that could help me recognize third reich medals, badges etc could you post them please?

Thanks
    Caleb

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help me please!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Help me please!

Third Reich medals were usually but not allways marked on the ring which the ribbon passed through, dont panic if you can't find any markings. please post some photos.

Hi Caleb, items without maker marks can be perfectly original. What you have been told is false.

I would recommend you read the forum, you will see start to recognise different awards.

Here is one link for you to an old site ran by a friend of mine which just covers Luftwaffe awards and the Iron Cross:

Luftwaffe Qualification Badges and The Iron Cross 1939

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Cool thanks guys, I need to work out how to post photos, the guy I got them from seemed perfectly reliable he told me which of the medals were reproductions and what not, but I'll post photos to get some opinions anyway.

Thanks,
    Caleb.

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi Caleb, welcome aboard!

Looking forward to seeing your items !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Hi Caleb and welcome.

As already said, unmarked awards are perfectly legitimate. There are genuine marked and unmarked awards just as there are fake marked and unmarked awards.

It's best to post some pics so we can see exactly what you have and tell you more about them.

There is a guide to posting photos in the Technical forum near the top of the main page. Make sure you post each different piece in it's own thread.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Ok thanks, as soon as I can get a computer i will upload pictures I only have an iPad ATM,

Thanks,
    Caleb.

?

I'm using an iPad too. It took a min to figure how to upload here but it works. Take pics with the iPad then upload here.
    Dean.

I try but it won't let me open files

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast