Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

help please with ribbon bar

Article about: could i please get some help to identify these ribbons and may some one show the medals them selfs , from what i have seen this is not a cope

Default help please with ribbon bar

could i please get some help to identify these ribbons and may some one show the medals them selfs , from what i have seen this is not a cope
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture help please  with ribbon bar   help please  with ribbon bar  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement help please  with ribbon bar
    P
    Many

Default Re: help please with ribbon bar

Hi,the first three(from l to r) are the IRON CROSS 2nd class,WAR MERIT CROSS WITH SWORDS(military) and THE HINDENBURG CROSS(military)as for the others i do not know but they will be WW1 service ribbons.Others here who are experts will be able to tell you.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi,the first three(from l to r) are the IRON CROSS 2nd class,WAR MERIT CROSS WITH SWORDS(military) and THE HINDENBURG CROSS(military)as for the others i do not know but they will be WW1 service ribbons.Others here who are experts will be able to tell you.
    thanks yep and just found the orange one no 4 is austria milatry cross so just need to find the last two , there is no way of tracing it back to the person is there ?

The 5th one is Osterreichische Kriegserinnerungs-Medaille mit Schwertern auf dem Bande (1932)

And the 6th is Tiroler Landesdenkmonze (1928), not sure on the spelling on this one! Both of these are Austrian medals.

Try this site for ID's in the future, as posted by Nick Woolgar recently.

Orders and Decorations of the Third Reich
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

The link to the ribbon identification chart is also in the pinned Useful Reference Links thread.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

thanks !every one