Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help! U-boot Kriegsabzeichen.

Article about: Hi all, I have this badge Schwerin Berlin 68 and wanted to know if it is original or replica, especially the pin horizantal thank you very much

Default Help! U-boot Kriegsabzeichen.

Hi all, I have this badge Schwerin Berlin 68 and wanted to know if it is original or replica, especially the pin horizantal

thank you very muchHelp! U-boot Kriegsabzeichen.Help! U-boot Kriegsabzeichen.Help! U-boot Kriegsabzeichen.Help! U-boot Kriegsabzeichen.Help! U-boot Kriegsabzeichen.Help! U-boot Kriegsabzeichen.Help! U-boot Kriegsabzeichen.Help! U-boot Kriegsabzeichen.
    Last edited by rbminis; 10-27-2014 at 04:38 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help! U-boot Kriegsabzeichen.
    P
    Many

Lacks detail imo but wait for experts

I have never seen or heard of a Schwerin U-Boat badge with a horizontal pin. Never existed, as far as I've ever known.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    I have never seen or heard of a Schwerin U-Boat badge with a horizontal pin. Never existed, as far as I've ever known.
    I believe William is correct. I have not been able to find another example yet.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi, the details look poor to me and there is pitting to the reverse which suggests a cast copy. I do not like the hinge either, has a very messy small pin holding the larger pin in place. Leon.

?

Hi Guys,

I agree with all the comments. Without doubt a cast reproduction of a Schwerin with the wrong pin system installed as well.

Best regards,
    ---Norm

thank you very much everyone for your comments

no good.

Quote by Norm F View Post
    Hi Guys,

I agree with all the comments. Without doubt a cast reproduction of a Schwerin with the wrong pin system installed as well.

Best regards,
    ---Norm
    Norm is spot on here.
    A definate fake IMO.

Reards,Martin.

?

Default U-boat

Hello,
    It is a bad fake and as has mentioned the pin system is not even correct among other things (swastika, details, maker mark). Here is my example with flat C catch for a comparison.

Jody
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help! U-boot Kriegsabzeichen.   Help! U-boot Kriegsabzeichen.