Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Help: wanna know if its fake or not? Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42"

Article about: Eric, I agree with you. It looks like a good one, but with better pictures we could tell even better. The shape of the helmet and grenade look good. I would like to see the detail of the swo

Eric, I agree with you. It looks like a good one, but with better pictures we could tell even better. The shape of the helmet and grenade look good. I would like to see the detail of the sword, especially the handle.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help: wanna know if its fake or not? Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42"
    P
    Many

Ribbon and ring are as seen on orig. Frosting would be very hard to repro age.
    So it all adds up to me. Just my poor opinion.

Eric
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help: wanna know if its fake or not? Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42"   Help: wanna know if its fake or not? Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42"  

[h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

Quote by Eric Zentner View Post
    I think it looks fine to me. Any mark on ring?

Eric
    Eric must be wearing his glasses. All I can see is fuzz.

I HAVE SEEN HUNDRERDES OF THESE SO I HAVE NO DOUBT:
    So I look forward to more info on these

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

That would be an interesting thread for the future sometime on a quiet day......post the absolute worst quality photo you've ever seen in a "Is it real?" thread....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I can't believe anyone could expect an opinion based on these quality of shots.

What fpr pictures....

The front looks like "Gablonzer design".
    But we need better pictures!

Better pics are a must, sorry. Steinar's your man for Ost's. If he can't tell from the pics no-one can. Stewy

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Better pics are a must, sorry. Steinar's your man for Ost's. If he can't tell from the pics no-one can. Stewy

Many thank´s

?

If you only have poor photos then it's a waste of time posting them. Get better ones or walk away.

Posting poor photos such as in post #1 and then asking members to authenticate the item is bad practice. If members say it is real based upon some blurred images and it subsequently turns out to be fake, they will get the blame, not the person who posts bad photos.

I will not respond to any photos that are so bad. Replying to threads with blurred, distant, out of focus images will just perpetuate the practice of posting such rubbish, as it encourages people to become lazy knowing their bad photos will get answers.

If you have bad photos, don't bother posting, if you see bad photos, don't bother answering. Get in the habit of doing it right and eradicating this habit.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2