MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

hey i have a ask you

Article about: by Sebastian Well, the price has not allways something to do if it's a fake or not, I bought my stampel for 100\\$ and sold it for 500\\$ so, that kind of telling you don't it? didn't you just w

Default Re: hey i have a ask you

Quote by Sebastian View Post
    Well, the price has not allways something to do if it's a fake or not, I bought my stampel for 100$ and sold it for 500$ so, that kind of telling you don't it?
    didn't you just write above that it was a fake................
    there are very few times your going to get a deal on anything TR because of the amount of fakes floating around

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement hey i have a ask you
    P
    Many

So I was a sucker?
    I'm not in Greece ....
    It's a big loss 30 euros?

Well, the price has not allways something to do if it's a fake or not, I bought my stampel for 100$ and sold it for 500$ so, that kind of telling you don't it?
    Sorry Seb,but if you know so much why ask what you can sell your silver CCC for. I quote "in a year or so". Obviously you know more than you let on. Stewy

I'm not too sure that the last badge is a fantasy badge. The winged figure with swastika is the NS Fliegerkorps symbol, could be a 'tinny' or HJ merit badge or something bought for a flying / glider event.

Unfortunately, the above items are fakes.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Alexander View Post
    I'm not too sure that the last badge is a fantasy badge. The winged figure with swastika is the NS Fliegerkorps symbol, could be a 'tinny' or HJ merit badge or something bought for a flying / glider event.
    Sorry, believe you me it's a fake.As the other guys have said. Stewy

?

The last badge is a fake. The winged man is the symbol of the NS Fliegerkorps as stated by Alexander but the design it's been incorporated into is a fantasy in my opinion.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

The other item appears to be another example of the common fake ink stamp, as shown here. There is a thread on the forum that I started regarding these.

Regards,

Carl
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture hey i have a ask you  

I had a stample once, they told me on the forum it was fake, I got a call from this guy living 30 miles away from me, told it was real wanted it, came to my city, and looked at it, he thought it was good and paid me 2 500 NOK = 500$!
    So get better pictures etc..
    Shame on you after you have been told it was bad here is the link to it https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/field...364/?highlight=
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

Good point Eric !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2