Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hi all!

Article about: can't tell from them pics.

?

Default Hi all!

Hi

long time without writing...

Gents i need ur help!! I need to know if this dealer is safe or not: http://www.emedals.com/collectors-gallery/germany

Can someone of u pls help me out before i spend some Ks there?!!

Thanks all for ur kind help!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hi all!
    P
    Many

This could be interesting!...

Quote by Tagete View Post
    Hi

long time without writing...

Gents i need ur help!! I need to know if this dealer is safe or not: http://www.emedals.com/collectors-gallery/germany

Can someone of u pls help me out before i spend some Ks there?!!

Thanks all for ur kind help!
    All dealers sell bad stuff among the good, sometimes by mistake, sometimes because they are crooks.

Best to ask about the specific items you want rather than ask about the sellers IMHO.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Watch out for the helmets they have for sale. Some dubious examples in the recent past. The medals I can't help you with. Good luck!

?

I was willing to buy eagle order 2° class and star with swords... but beside those i have at home no big experience on this medals (ok not that i have it for the Others... but here is almost 0)

?

Tagete what you need to do is cut & paste the item you would like people to look at!!!..& at the same time paste it in the correct forum/thread area & you should get a response back....? Cheers Terry.

Emedals is ok, but from time to time there's some crap on their site so it's best to post a particular item here first

My mate has bought quite a bit from Emedals & all has been ok. But even reputable dealers do advertise some dodgy stuff from time to time. Stewy

?

ty all!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast